We are currently not promoting our own presentations and workshops, but there is so much happening in New Zealand. Check out the links below and connect with zero wasters near you. Sorry about the Auckland bias, it just reflects our community. Please contact us if you’d like to add to this list.
· Para Kore, resourcing marae to be zero waste, http://parakore.maori.nz/
· Getting to Zero, a monthly e-newsletter with all the gos in the Auckland community waste scene, subscribe here: http://www.envision-nz.com/gettingtozero/
· Facebook: Zero Waste in NZ! closed group (started by Kristy Lorson, also noted below) www.facebook.com/groups/1742068422749288/
· Pacific Vision Aotearoa, an Auckland based collective of zero waste change agents. Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pacificvisionaotearoa/?fref=ts
· Waste Less Living, Candace Weir. Family and budget friendly, Auckland. Blog: https://realingi.wordpress.com/ and TV3 News Story: http://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2016/01/auckland-family-takes-eco-to-a-new-level.html
· Amanda in Waste Free Land, Auckland. Blog: http://wastefreeadventures.blogspot.co.nz/
· A Zero Waste Warrior, Kristy Lorson, Auckland. Website and blog: www.azerowastewarrior.wordpress.com
· Plastic Compassion, Ariana Brunet, youth voice! Our Auckland article: http://ourauckland.aucklandcouncil.govt.nz/articles/news/2016/08/young-aucklander-champions-plastic-free-kaupapa/ Blog: https://plasticcompassion.wordpress.com
· Lisa Hansby runs rubbish free workshops in Auckland. Her email is firstname.lastname@example.org
· A year without buying plastic, Merren Tait, Raglan NZ. Website, blog and helpful shopping guide. http://1yearnoplastic.blogspot.co.nz/
· Robin and Heather List, Masterton. These guys have been zero waste before I was even born. True pioneers http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11576553
· Waste Free Parenting with Kate Meads also known as the Cloth Nappy Lady.
- Tania Webb, no blog or website that I know of but best story ever! - Check out: m.nzherald.co.nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&object=11822488
· Community Recycling Network: rehoming, recycling, upcycling…and going the extra mile to help us all find the right home for our ‘unwanted-resources’. Find your closest community recycling centre here: http://communityrecyclers.org.nz/
· Trash is for Tossers! By Lauren Singer, New York, USA. Not a kiwi example, but nice to have a YouTube option: YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/trashisfortossers Website: http://www.trashisfortossers.com/